Friday, August 7

Nutrition:
  • Larabars: 2
  • Lunch at Trav's 

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 915p-530a, 83% quality.

Healthy Movement: Feeling okay, little aches in lower body. Logged DL NG pulls at NSS every 20 minutes, averaging 8s but had a 7 & even a 9 in there; rather sore muscles in my forearms, but joints are okay, so pull I did. I need to do 215 pulls per week to hit 1,500,000 lbs for the year, so Fridays will be my day to catch up to that number. Incentive not to slack on Sundays, yo.

Fun & Play: Another great day at NSS. Lunch with Holea. Haircut. Wine bar with TERRI, fresh and lovely in from her travels. Looking forward to lots of hang time this weekend. It means shucking a lot of other things, but home girl is only here once every year or two, I'm not going to call 3 hours "enough" - I can't! HH chitchat, plotting the morning's run outing. Hubs chitchat.

No comments:

Post a Comment