Friday, August 28

Nutrition: Quite curious whether the sugar-laden snacks in the past week are causing inflammation. Something most definitely is.
  • 1 Larabar
  • Trav's


Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 915p-5a, 77% quality. Most solid, except every time I rolled over, the hip gave a shout of pain, which woke me up in full. Wide awake at 4a, dozed in/out.

Healthy Movement: This right hip/core thing, holy fuck it's sensitive. I struggled to find a way to walk without it hurting; super upright, chest out, MK-style, seemed to do the trick, most of the time. Also at home, after lying nearly flat & reading, it wasn't so sharp. I blame the sugary, delicious cheezecake. Doesn't it just make sense that something that made me so temporarily happy would be so punishing in the long run? Also, I blame hills. Fuck those motherfucking hills.

Also my left foot hurts a little (that's a 5-year-old injury whining). The left shoulder is fair, but all upper-body muscles are rather sore & tight; not a bad way, but not a "I worked hard enough to cause this" way, either. Hence the curiosity if I can blame sugar.

Fun & Play: Fantastic productivity at NSS. Lunch with Timmy & Mac: fun to catch up with Lisa, hilarious to see Mac claim me as her buddy - but so grateful that Mac is not MY handful to hold. She's super hyper these days. Chitchat with Paige, feeling better about the recent bomb dropped. Quiet time at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment