Friday, August 21

Nutrition: Last night's pizza seems to have helped the body so much, why not add an entire bag of chips for even more carbs?!
  • 2 Larabars
  • Bag olive oil potato chips

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 9p-530a, 75% quality. Solid until 4a.

Healthy Movement: Body feels significantly better: lower legs still aching outta bed, but great rest of day; quads & glutes fine; left shoulder fine! Did still have tightness in upper right arm; elbows probably would've whined over pull-ups, so good thing I changed my strategy after they whined last week (3 session/week, 215 pulls/week - so no slacking on Sundays, yo). Despite feeling better, I was very glad to have a rest day. 

Fun & Play: A fabulous day at NSS, as per usual. So so so so happy I'm there. SO HAPPY I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU, for real. The. best. Fun coffee date plotting an LAPW outing in October, catching up with an old friend. Hubs time. Bills paid. Snuggly pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment