Wednesday, July 8

Nutrition:
  • Larabars: 2
  • carrot cake super cookies
  • GF English muffin (Mehl's - REALLY GOOD)

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 915p-445a, 84% quality. In late due to mental thrashing about Mary. Woke at 430a to dogs & cats being jerks. Man, and we had SUCH a good streak going with making it to 5am or later.

Healthy Movement: Aching lower legs straight out of bed, good with movement. Trails started out feeling rough, but turned to awesome by the end. Lower legs, feet especially, were really aching last night. So, no Thursday miles, gotta be ready for all those Relay miles.

Fun & Play: Class. Talking with coworkers about a year ago, the loss of the 66; not happy talk, but nice to have people feeling the same way I do. Break time & lunch time with BK (for the final time). A goodbye to one of my peeps, who's out the rest of the week. Trails with beloveds.

Temperance: Um, I'm kind of sad that no one has offered, asked, even MENTIONED having any kind of going-away party for me. Nothing? Really? NOTHING. Even after giving the most generous three-month notice that I possibly could, being as gracious as I could imagine in training my tasks when I didn't agree with the decisions made, and being helpful & easing the transition as much as anyone possibly could? Well, gee, that makes me feel awesome. But I'll just pimp Relay as a farewell party that my peeps can come to. Not that it'll work, so few come to that event, but I'll feel better. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment