Wednesday, July 22

Nutrition:
  • Larabars: 1
  • Cobb salad at the depot
  • Most of a bag of olive oil potato chips

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 930p-530a, 79% quality. Super solid. Alarm woke me.

Healthy Movement: Session showed easy fatigue but I moved well, no lingering aches or pains from the miles, just the hammie tweak. Sore legs from squats within two hours! Mainly quads, backside felt pretty decent. Ran the restauRUN 5k and it felt like I was doing 7-minute miles, yet only averaged 8:26. I should've slowed down and made it easy-peasy, but I was running with an out-of-towner, sharing fun stories, and somehow we stopped talking, buckled down, & flew to the finish. Slow would've been more fun.

Fun & Play: Day one at dream job! Distinct lack of fanfare, which was a disappointment, but many small, in-person moments of very nice things said. Big project dropped in my lap immediately; a tad stressful, but armed with my spreadsheets, I felt prepared for it. Session. ROUS outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment