Wednesday, July 1

Nutrition:
  • Larabars: 2

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 930p-5a, 89% quality. Solid as my traps, yo. I don't think I stirred enough to truly wake at ANY point. Glorious.

Healthy Movement: Lower legs a bit stiff but better with the different running shoes. Slight bit of stiffness in upper back, but less than expected with the pull-up & bench quantity yesterday. Pecs super tender to the touch, though. Joined DQ & HH at LCSP feeling like it would be delightful, but it was extremely hard thanks to glutes & hams that were feeling as fatigued as though I've run 10-milers daily for a week (WTF?), so I shut down early. Better to rest and recover from whatever this is, and get my long run in on Sunday. Sure, I COULD have done the whole lap, but it would have sucked, and left me depleted, and I MUST be back up to par by Sunday, so this wasn't worth the risk. That sounds logical & even-brained, but my CIS is screaming at me for being a total wimp, like she always does. Fuck her.

Fun & Play: Class. BK break time. Tahoe spreadsheets. BB lunch time, aw. Not stressing my sanity away on day one of close, even leaving early! LCSP with a couple beloveds. Fun with Bitmoji. Fetch. Homemade doggy treats from HH to my pups, who lurved them! A silent house.

No comments:

Post a Comment