Tuesday, July 7

Nutrition:
  • Larabars: 2
  • Fake cheeze
  • HFCS-free ketchup

Sleep: 7.25 hours in bed, 930p-445a, 53% quality. In late due to hubs, but slept soundly. I suppose it's 53% because my stupid pets started waking me at stupid 4a like a bunch of jerks. Cats AND dogs being stupid loud PITAS!

Healthy Movement: Body feels pretty darn good, actually. Session told me the hamstring is still "there" but I was able to do shallow back squats without pain, just some tightness. Pulls improved a little bit again, bench just sorta maintained. Ran downhills for a serious last-ditch effort at Tahoe confidence. Then walked with Holea & The Mitz.

Fun & Play: I made some worthy donations this morning, to very different causes: help a friend of a friend rebuild her rescue-kitten-enclosure, and help a hilarious comedian film her show. This randomness is how I roll, peeps. Caribou delivery from my Timmy! Session. NSS job talk, which I so much prefer over TS job talk. Generous Relay donations from wonderfully amazing peeps. Holea & Mizti time. Hubs time. Silly pets.

Temperance: Feeling major fears about the upcoming change. Re-reading my own post to drown the voice of fear. It's still hard, because on top of the fears are all the goodbyes. But...

Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
-Bethany Hamilton 

Stress Management: Mary. Our stubborn, bull-headed, most contrary friend, missed more than I would have imagined, is on a respirator, with kidney failure, in the ICU, at the Mayo.

Fuck you, cancer.

Fuck every goddamn motherfucking thing about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment