Thursday, July 9

Nutrition: I totally ate these potato chips as my lunch. #healthnut! Man, I haven't had chips in like 4 years, so these were MF-ing delicious. What's that? 700 calories of chips is not a healthy lunch? 'Sokay, I can get away with it once in a while - I mean, every 4 years shouldn't harm me much. Although, now that I've discovered them, I highly doubt I'll make it another 4 years. Especially since I also bought another bag to try.
  • Larabars: 2
  • Olive oil potato chips 

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 915p-515a, 65% quality. Better than that, but had to get up at 330a for bathroom & water (not h/s/g, just awake) - and the damned pooches woke me. Jerks.

Healthy Movement: Lower legs & feet are still surprisingly achey. Session revealed super tender muscles on the foam roller, but movement was fine. Did some deadlifting, woo hoo! Light + very "butt back" positioning kept it painless. Shoulder was great, though I could feel it later in the evening.

Fun & Play: Slow morning. Birthday coffee for Timmy. Figured out what to do with my $100 gift card from TS for killing myself this past winter: Relay donation. Many very nice messages of farewell. Fetch. Hubs time.

Temperance: Being extra gentle with myself. This is going to be a hard final two days. So many goodbyes. Appreciated that Dustin "got" that tomorrow would be hard, he wished me luck. Sweet card & gift from my Timmy. Farewell breakfast plans for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment