Sunday, July 26

Nutrition:
  • smoked almonds

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 930p-530a, 64% quality. Better; don't remember waking for anything. Napped post-run, 10a-12p or so, but chopped up by hubs.

Healthy Movement: Excitedly headed to Andes for singletrack delightful times with my favorites, but the body kind of failed me a bit, and the brain REALLY did. Napped afterward and felt a tiny bit better.

Fun & Play: Seeing my pals and nice, new, lovely trails. Nap. Hubs time.

Temperance: Hate the pity party that my run turned into. I kept thinking it was unfair that everyone else is so much faster, and I can't keep up. But I'm recovering from Tahoe, but so is Brian and HE is just fine, so why am I taking so long, but he's a dandelion and I'm a stupid orchid. Or Heidi just ran a hard ten miles yesterday and she says this is hard, but she's totally keeping up with the boys, so why do I suck so bad? It's because of lifting, but I LOVE lifting, and shouldn't it be good for me to do both, I mean COME ON. It's not fair, I'm trying so hard at all of this, and I put so much more effort into recovery than anyone else, why does it have to be SO HARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment