Saturday, July 25

Nutrition:
  • Breakfast at Trav's
  • Larabars: 1
  • bag olive oil potato chips (healthy supper!)

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 845p-530a, 60% quality. Awake (h/s/g) 2-230a, otherwise solid. Also napped 9-11a or so.

Healthy Movement: Ran an easy 5k with Monica. Legs still felt like hell (from squats) going in, but by the end, things felt just fine. No issue with hamstring. Intended to lift afterward, but a nap was more important. Rescheduled lifting to post-party, but by then I didn't want to do a damned thing. Forced a pull-up bonanza (40 in 11 minutes) and then called it good, and brought my book to my couch for the rest of the night.

Fun & Play: Run with Monica, first time we've ran in ages...since last fall, I'd say. Breakfast with Monica & Dan. Nap time. Keri's super fun awesome party, which was an incredible event that also included much lovely chitchat with many lovely TS peeps.

Time & ability to crash with my book. I sort of wanted to accomplish some chores, but it felt imperative to focus on full mental & physical recovery from Tahoe. Too soon back into normal life, too many social outings, high need to withdraw & shut down. Very grateful I had that luxury.

No comments:

Post a Comment