Monday, July 27

Nutrition: I was hungry as hell at DBB today. Frustrating.
  • Larabars: 2
  • fuckton of smoked almonds

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 915p-530a, 69% quality. Felt pretty effing solid to me, dunno what that's about. Woke at 5a and could've fallen back, seems I did, as the alarm started buzzing at 528a*. Need to turn in on the early side every night this week and see if that restores my recovery. *Going to make 530a my standard wake time; even on weekends this is probably when I want to get up for a long run, so I'm going to get me & those pooches all trained to it!

Healthy Movement: Standing at DBB got old fast. Lower legs were tight/sore; I still need mats at both places, but somehow it's easier at NSS; maybe I move more there? Ran in the blazing hot heat after work, and the sad/tight hamstring was a welcome excuse to quit early; heat + roads + solo = suck.

Fun & Play: A day at DBB! A challenging-as-hell tax return. Chitchatting about Tahoe with taxy peeps; I wonder how BK would feel knowing he's some kind of legend for those folks. A semi-okay run after yesterday's mental fail. Hubs time, including the possibility of taking the dogs camping so I can run on the SHT.

Stress Management: Jury duty tomorrow. NO THANK YOU KIND SIRS, PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME FROM YOUR MAILING LIST.

No comments:

Post a Comment