Friday, July 3

Nutrition:
  • second breakfast at Traveler's
  • GF English muffin

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 915p-530a, 84% quality. Solid, woke once but right back, woke naturally.

Healthy Movement: Stood all morning at NSS with my new standing desk! Crammed in some ring pulls & chins when I got home (10 sets of 4, in 10 minutes), but no time/energy for anything else. Used the NSS Tip of the Week to put a rolled-up towel down my spine while driving, and it was amazing. Usually I get pretty crank upper back & shoulders while driving, feeling crunched forward, and this completely changed it. LOVE.

Fun & Play: NSS. Lunch with Holea. Small dose of Hubs & pet time before he headed to races and I headed to the Cities. A truly lovely evening spent with Diane & family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment