Friday, July 24

Nutrition:
  • Larabars: 2
  • Pint Arctic zero

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 930p-530a, 87% quality. Again solid, again alarm had to wake me. Total energy crash by 2p or so. Almost fell asleep during hammock time. 

Healthy Movement: Sore in biceps and elbows. Squat soreness is MUCH worse. Pretty much all quad, almost no backside; weird. And so very fierce; the kind people get addicted to but I now detest. I want to be strong, not sore. Friday rest day as usual. Feet were sore by 2p or so, found myself sitting & slacking due to physical & mental fatigue. 

Fun & Play: Significant progress on giant NSS project, enough to completely drain my brain power by 2p as I physically slowed. Nice chitchats with my NSS peeps. Got to share Tahoe stories with Colt and brag up BK. Lovely voice mail: no jury duty Monday...though maybe still on Tuesday. Gah. Hammock time. Reading time. Sunggly pets time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment