Wednesday, June 17

Nutrition:
  • Larabars: 3+ (rather lotta of the homemade one)
  • Subway salad, again with guac, and also bacon!

Sleep: 7.25 hours in bed, 915p-430a, 71% quality. Pretty solid, but got in late because I was dawdling and doing my PT stretches. Up 30 minutes early because stupid DOG. Got up feeling fairly good, though this is going to hit me by the weekend if it doesn't stop. Yawned an awful lot today.

Healthy Movement: Body is feeling good although shoulder is crap again. Almost feels like it's spasming when it freaks out, which happens while driving or sometimes at the computer. Did some rows during my class, and did my PT stretches. No run today; took my work team out to LCSP for a picnic & hike to see the bald eagles, and although we saw no eagles, it seems there are TWO BABIES! And it was a lovely day to walk & then sit & stare at the lake. And with a long run this weekend that I MUST do, I need to be sure I have energy for it.

Fun & Play: Moving slowly at breakfast. Class. Chitchatty coworkers. Team outing. LAE planning. Practically no work done today, whoa! Sweet card from my peeps. Team Training. Smartly saying "no" to a weekend obligation that would only add stress. Fetch. Silent house.

No comments:

Post a Comment