Wednesday, June 3

Nutrition:
  • Larabars: 2
  • smoked almonds from Greg HOLY NOMZZ
  • salad at the Depot

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 845p-445a, 87% quality.

Healthy Movement: Class warm-up felt great. Did some rows, per Dustin, and some SA chin work that is only feeling "meh, okay." Stopped when the shoulder gave some crank. Utility run at noon felt fabulous. Evening dash down to the Depot felt great, but the return gave crank lower legs.

Fun & Play: Class. Lunch run. Team Training. Supper with my ROUSers.

Stress Management: Jury duty the week of June 15th. The letter says to call in on the 14th to find out, but be prepared for 1-5 days, and it may go into the evening. So how the fuck is one supposed to prepare their work & personal life for total upheaval, but only MAYBE? This absolutely annoys the shit out of me, and I'm a wee bit panicked about missing the chance to teach things to work people, coach Team Training, lead Walk to Run, not to mention my own workouts would have to move to like 6am - but I can't do anything about it except prepare and hope. I'm reminding the panic-prone parts of my brain of that very thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment