Tuesday, June 9

Nutrition: Some new cysts, but from what? Rice crackers? A few chews? Ugh. Got hungry today after lunch, but I'd already had 3 LBs and didn't want to add Renola, or rice crackers, my only two options. Dumb planning.
  • Larabars: 3
  • 3 chews

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 9p-515a, 86% quality. Awake 215-245a again, h/s/g; got up for bathroom, water, half a Larabar. Tossed & turned quite a bit before falling back. I woke up without a clue as to what day it was. Monday? Saturday? Ugh.

Healthy Movement: Shoulder improved but still there. Little bit of left deep-glute ache. Session went pretty damn good other than sucky pull-ups. Kept my brain happy, though, no big deal. Low back felt a little fatigued in the afternoon but improved with movement. PM class warm-up felt a little rough on the thighs, and I feared for my walk to run outing, which was hot as blazes, but with clouds, it was actually pretty durn tolerable.

Fun & Play: FB silliness. Collecting notes & donations for Mary. Session. Working on a frustrating task (that I need to hand off) and feeling SO GLAD that I soon won't have to think about it at all EVAH AGAIN. Walk to run.

PSA: If you are lucky enough to have a job that grants sick time, but it won't be paid out when you quit/retire/are fired, make sure you use that shit UP. I'll be walking out of this place with almost 150 hours of earned-but-unused sick time off. That's almost a month of pay! And trust me, I DAMN well could've, and should've, used some mental health days, especially in the past year. Take this lesson to heart, folks: be a slacker now & then. Overachieving isn't all it's cracked up to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment