Tuesday, June 23

Nutrition:
  • Larabars: 3
  • smoked almonds

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 845p-515a, 90% quality. Took a while to fall asleep. Woke at 1245a to a barking Lexi, felt overheated, had to get up for water, bathroom, snack, and that helped me fall back. Woke often 4a onward.

Healthy Movement: Shoulder is oddly crank yet, more of a steady ache than a sharp pain, though. Session was a good showing, but for some reason I felt disappointed. Probably because pull-ups/shoulder sadness. Walk to run was hot, & slow because of that & my speedster's early-morning workout, so most of my thoughts in the final mile were about getting back to LCSP laps on weeknights, at my own pace, just one week away. MORE GREEN, PLEASE!

Fun & Play: Caribou delivery to my Timmy. Session. Blood donation, smoothest it has EVER been - the finger prick for the test was worse than the actual needle for the blood draw. AWESOME. Walk to run. More LAE planning. Hubs time.

No comments:

Post a Comment