Tuesday, June 2

Nutrition:
  • Larabars: 2
  • Bacon jerky

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 915p-530a, 86% quality. Woke at 330a overheating, and very happy to snuggle back in.

Healthy Movement: Tight lower legs first off, good with movement. Session was highly mediocre; ONCE AGAIN pulls went nowhere, the arms just run out of steam. I'd like to think my form keeps improving, meaning less kip, but I have no way to objectively measure that. Squats are not progressing because my core caves, and somehow, says Dustin, ROWS will help? And finally, my first three bench sets were easy-peasy blissful perfection, but then I had shit position on the last one and barely did one incredibly-hard rep. WHAT THE WITH THE WHO NOW? But, a good brain place means I'm fine. Mostly. Movin' on. Sat most of the day in a conference room, yuck. Logged some banded SA chin-ups during class; I need the thickest band, and I'm still barely doing them! Dang, I'm not so sure I can achieve this by year-end. W2R outing was a little on the fast side, keeping Aaron dialed back to an easy 9:00 pace, after he smashed himself flat by going all-out last Tuesday. I didn't feel like a second hard W2R was a great idea during close week's brain drain, so I enjoyed chitchat with DQ & BL & CB instead.

Fun & Play: Finally nailed the proper short hair length. LOVE. IT. SO. MUCH. Can't believe all the stupid little annoyances I put up with for so long...I feel like there's a blog post in that realization. Session was delightful. Close week is going really well, though I'm still not sure how to find time to pass off two other major tasks. Hard to comprehend I only have one more round of month-end to survive! Class with my meathead, and walk to run was delightful, as always. Fetch & a silent house.

No comments:

Post a Comment