Tuesday, June 16

Nutrition:
  • Larabars: 2
  • bit of sugary cran-blueberry crunch
  • Subway salad; s/b okay, but the guac...?
  • fake strawberry cream cheese on GF English muffin

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 915p-445a, 51% quality. Yeah, Sir Hank began his "lemme OUT" prance at midnight. MIDNIGHT. So I let both dogs out and hit the bathroom myself. When I opened the door to yell at the dogs to come back inside, Hank took the first step up the deck, then decided NOPE, he's gotta go make the lawn rounds. I said "fuck you, sleep in the garage then," and went back to bed. One hour later, he was outside barking (probably at coyotes), and so Lexi dashed to the door and barked, too. I slapped the hubs and told him that it was HIS turn. Solid again until the cats begin racing each other at 4am. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME, YOU STUPID JERKS?

Healthy Movement: Got up feeling a LOT better than I have lately. Session went well for squats, & I did my perfect-form-only pulls like a good girl, but bench kinda fell apart on the last set. Oh well. Trying to keep my perspective on all of this: as long as I'm healthy and moving, isn't that enough? Do I have to be doing 25 ring pull-ups ASAP? What if it takes me another year, is that okay? Shoulder was a bit crank at random times throughout the day, worst is while driving it starts to zing, almost like it is spasming. Set a reminder to do my meathead-syndrome stretches.W2R outing was fast & delightful in the lovely rain.

Fun & Play: Jury duty chitchat. Jury duty CANCELED (after two hours)! Happy coworkers. Lunchtime shopping, a bunch of great cards purchased. Amazingly generous pile of gifts accumulating for Mary. Ordered an awesome gift for Dustin...but can't decide whether it should be a birthday or "anniversary" gift. (I think the latter, but do I really want to wait two more months?!) W2R. RIBS for supper with the hubs. Silly happy pooches getting rib bones & indoor fetch.

WHOA: 14 years ago, I married my first husband. That sounds something that someone ELSE would say, not me. Aren't I only 25? And "first husband" is a phrase for rich divorcees. Weirdness. But OH MAN, the life I might've had. By which I mean: how unhappy I might've been, and for how much longer. Things have worked out, and I couldn't be happier that I did the hard thing and left, and made myself the life I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment