Monday, June 29

Nutrition:
  • Larabars: 2

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 9p-5a, no quality since I forgot to set my alarm. Woke at 1230a with severe gut cramps, and couldn't tell if it was my stomach, uterus, or intestines, but man, it HURT. Got up for bathroom & water, went back to bed. Was better if I lay on my right side. Tossed & turned until 130a, got up & took ibuprofen. Woke at 330a, checked the time, realized I had no alarm set! With allathat, quality was probably like 60%. UGH.

Healthy Movement: Body a bit achey, feet & lower legs. Left ham was tight all through class. Shoulder still crankier than I'd like. Downhills for my lunch run, and felt NOTHING in the left ham, whew! PT with James, found some new stretches to open up the shoulder/rib area. Wish I could bring the hubs along to learn how to pretzel me around & get those stretches.

Fun & Play: Class. Coworkers. Break time with BK. Successful lunch run. More BK/running plans. James (man, I like hearing that my muscles are too big!). NSS Team Training. Fetch. Hubs time.

Stress Management: Talked to BK during break about Tahoe pacing. Um, this is going to be a huge challenge. 

Miles 68.5-85 are going to be me.

GULP.

No comments:

Post a Comment