Friday, June 5

Nutrition:
  • Larabars: 2
  • Greg's smoked almonds
  • jalapeno bacon jerky

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 930p-530a, 66% quality. Wide awake at 1245a, as Lexi barked at something (OMG was that a leaf?!), and then stayed awake, h/s/g. Finally after an hour of in/out/not-really sleeping, I got up for water, bathroom, half an LB, and turned on the ceiling fan. BONUS: left shoulder constantly woke me. I got up tired & pretty much hating the world. Happy Friday, yo.

Healthy Movement: Shoulder is aching something fierce. Woke me many times, as sleeping on it pinches, but not as much as rolling over to the other side pinches. SUPER SUCKAGE. Rest of the body was in great shape. Sat much of the day again, between teaching TS job & working NSS job.

Fun & Play: A slow, quiet morning. Hanky snuggles before I left. Updating LAE volunteer deets. FB silliness. NSS that included both Holea & Dustin time. A quiet house. Went to bed nice & early.

No comments:

Post a Comment