Friday, June 26

Nutrition: Got hangry at supper time at the race, when all I had brought was jerky to nosh on. Why so dumb? Interestingly, the pizza didn't even appeal.
  • Larabars: 1

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 930p-515a, 85% quality. Mostly sound, just not quite enough.

Healthy Movement: Hammie is CRANK. Only stretching doesn't hurt, but using it does, and using it in the fully-stretched position (squat, etc) makes me fucking flinch. Stood all morning at NSS since sitting was painful. Shoulder was rather crank, but a visit to James made things a whole lot better. At the LAE races I did a lot of running back and forth between the line and the lobby, and the hamstring pain was okay with that, actually seemed to help it improve throughout the night. Whew!

Fun & Play: NSS all morning. LAE logistics with my besties, followed by race night (and only one massive crisis to solve, solved). Watching my newbies finish made my heart grow three sizes. Hubs time, as he helped us out.

No comments:

Post a Comment