Friday, June 19

Nutrition:
  • Larabars: 1
  • GF English muffin

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 845p-430a, 85% quality. Awake 3-330a or so, thus extra brutal when Hanky's prancing began at 430a as usual.

Healthy Movement: Shoulder feels significantly better than last Friday, although still there. Sat all morning at NSS. Great progress at my appointment with James; the doorway stretch that made me instantly flinch on Monday's visit felt phenom today. Nice! He's zeroing in more on my first rib mobilization, which just seems weird, but whatevs, it's helping. Said to keep doing exactly what he has me doing; go back twice next week, see how it goes. Rest of the body felt so good that I debated running, maybe changing to three straight days this weekend, but I know I need the at-once big miles, so I stuck to my plan.

Fun & Play: Spent the morning at NSS with some of my fave peeps! Got done earlier than I expected, thus time to knock out my weekly bills. Good appointment with James. Fetch & hammock time. Going to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment