Tuesday, May 12

Nutrition:
  • 530a-eggs, chicken sausage, Slawsa, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 830-hot cereal w/ Renola
  • 10-Larabar
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 130-tuna w/ mustard & rice crackers, apple, INBar (this one fairly tasty, Cinnamon Swirl)
  • 345-beef hot dog
  • (530-W2R)
  • 645-summer sausage w/ rice crackers, pickles

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 915p-515a, 76% quality. Woke at 330a to a near-Hank/Clyde argument, but it ended quickly. Perhaps Hank has a memory after all!

Healthy Movement: Aching getting out of bed, mainly lower legs. Tiny bit of left-hip ache, but not noticeable unless I think about it. Shoulder is much improved over yesterday, though still way too "there" for my tastes. Dustin actually decided to modify my session a bit, add some lat stuff that he promised would leave me sore (when I asked if huge). I got crank about the sad bench, but he also promised that big-picture we're fine. Wise damned chief! Managed some SA chin work in class, trying to consistently get 10 reps of something, but nothing seems to be getting any easier. Just that hard, or am I not doing enough? Lower back tightened up a little after the session. Walk to run was a delight once again, although the left big toe tendon is a little crank when not in shoes.

Fun & Play: A slow-moving morning. Talking to Dustin about CPR, group fitness, Team Training. Good news: if teaching makes me super happy, they are inclined to let me. Not thrilled, not going to let "just anyone" do this, but if I NEED IT then they are okay with it. But they DO also want to use me for Team Training*! House cleaning finished up as planned, hubs home to help as well, including fixing the vacuum CLOGGED TIGHT with pet hair. Crazy-ass wild-ass Hank running full speed through the house all night - both annoying & incredibly endearing. Love my foolish little pooch.

Grateful I can look at the messy cluttered rooms and decide to just let people see it, who the fuck cares? I don't live in a model home or a museum, and this is not a house showing that needs to appear perfect - nor does it matter one whit what THEIR houses look like or what they think of it. Fuck it. Are they coming over to see a perfect house, or to have fun with their coworkers? 'Zactly.

*Stress Management: However, they are thinking I can help already with this next Team Training, which begins NEXT WEEK OMG WHUT. I don't know how to fit that into my schedule, quite honestly. It's on my LCSP-ing nights, yo, so it means doing lunch runs instead of happy trail evenings, and they'll have to be at least hour-long runs, as I've really gotta keep my mileage up to be totally ready for Tahoe, which will be just a few weeks after Team Training ends. ARGH! But I can't not jump in on this, it's an investment in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment