Sunday, May 17

Nutrition:
  • breakfast at Duluth Grill (red flannel hash, eggs, bacon)
  • Cashew Clusters

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 9p-445a, 79% quality. A little better than the prior night. In later than I wanted, but I finally just left the group and crawled into bed. Got to sleep in an actual bed since one of our runners went home early; HH's white noise machine made up for my lack of earplugs (which REALLY hurt the prior night's sleep effort). Still, missed my own bed oh-so-much.

Healthy Movement: Sat in a car for 6 hours of driving again: yuck. Lifted with the hubs, which felt pretty awesome. BKSP'd, which did not. I think a lot of it was just overly-tired, "everything is going to shut down now" breakage. I really need to see James for this shoulder.

Fun & Play: Chitchat with HH, all the lovely race and runner and future plans talk. BK chitchat. HOME. Pets & hubs & lifting. BKSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment