Saturday, May 23

Nutrition: The acne is getting even worse. Gah.
  • bacon ends & pieces
  • chews
  • Doolittle's Cobb

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 9p-515a, 100% quality. YES, I would say so. 'Twas lovely!

Healthy Movement: Got up feeling more achey than I did yesterday; what? Better as I moved, though. Walk to run was awesome; tried to maintain a 10:00 pace and kept finding myself creeping faster. Just felt fabulous to move. That disappeared once I hit LCSP, though. I tightened up less than expected so I had high hopes, but I just felt like running was too much work on the lungs. I felt I could've pushed through & sucked it up, but I would rather be capable of pushing on Monday at SJU with pals, so I cut myself slack today. I took a bajillion pictures so it averaged out to be a very low intensity. Lazy rest of the day, much sitting.

Fun & Play: Sleeping in. Walk to run peeps. LCSP perfection. Second breakfast! Time with mom. Free Doolittle's lunch. Errands accomplished. Bills paid. Hubs time. Pets time.

No comments:

Post a Comment