Saturday, May 2

Nutrition: Introduced the butchering family to Slawsa: a HUGE hit!
  • 530a-fried eggs, side pork, Brussels sprouts, Slawsa, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 730-Larabar
  • 1p-salad, ham & Slawsa on toast, roasted veg, LB, kombucha
  • 430-Apple w/ SB
  • 630-ginormous hamburger topped w/ fried egg & mustard on toast, apple chips

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 845p-515a, 81% quality. Solid; woke shortly after 1a, but fell back easily. Hankypank woke me. Napped like a champ, 3-430p, with the happiest of kittehs snugged up on either side of me.

Healthy Movement: Initially I'd planned to lift first thing in the morning, but I just didn't want to. Paid bills instead, then went to the parents' to butcher beef. On feet for about five hours, but the work wasn't hard. Napped at home just because I could!

Fun & Play: Greeted the gorgeous sunrise. Family time. Ecstatic pooches on a road trip. Quiet time at home, much reading done. Bit of hubs time.

No comments:

Post a Comment