Monday, May 25

Nutrition: I can't take the awful acne that is continuing to develop every single day. The delicious but suspect bacon ends & pieces are gone from my daily intake. (No worries, I can dig out the pasture-raised side pork.) I wanted to keep the chews for today (long run) and because I only had a few each day and NONE on Sunday, yet the cysts continued quite fiercely.
  • 2 Larabars
  • I didn't even have any chews!
  • black cherry pork jerky (very sweetened)
  • Finally got back to a legit supper salad

Sleep: 7 hours in bed, 1015p-515a, 86% quality. In late due to Becky's party. Super solid, with odd dreams, but the dogs didn't let me sleep any later. Because of that and the longer run and the holiday-given ability, I logged a solid little afternoon nap, 3-430p.

Healthy Movement: Got up with the body feeling great. Slight upper-back tightness only. Was a little nervous heading to the SJU run meetup playdate, thinking it might be a push to keep up, but it was slower and shorter and easier than expected. Happy to finish feeling that way for once!

Fun & Play: Slow-moving morning. Reading a race report from last weekend that just filled me full of that fun day all over again. Easy trails with friends, getting to brag up my other friends. Shopping trip where I realized I have so little need or desire for new clothing, because I already have plenty - and in so many other areas: I already have plenty. Napping. Chores done. Hubs time.

No comments:

Post a Comment