Friday, May 8

Nutrition: Pretty hangry today. The current acne outbreak, which I can only attribute to too many Larabars, is the only thing that prevented me from having yet another 4-Larabar day. Damn this extreme sensitivity level. Damn my inability to properly provide calories.
  • 530a-eggs, side pork, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 830-Larabar
  • 1015-another LB
  • 1130-jerky, apple
  • 145-LB, bootch
  • 3-roast beef, jerky
  • 630-fried egg sandwiches w/ mustard, decaf

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 9p-515a, 76% quality. Wide awake and h/s/g at 130a, got up for chews, bathroom, water. May have to swap out my tee for a tank, could just be simple overheating. Major shoulder pain anytime I came off the left side.

Healthy Movement: Aching a little bit all over, fresh out of bed. Left shoulder is still pretty damned crank. Like, "just gonna reach up & scratch my head--OWIE!" crank. Fucksticks. Fuck All the Sticks! Movement in almost every direction makes it hurt. Total rest day, and sat at NSS. Pretty low energy by the time I headed home; not total "fuck the world" depletion, but still-extreme "so glad the hubs is gone and I can have silence" levels.

Fun & Play: Quiet pooches in the AM. Deer in the backyard. Caribou for me & a gift card delivery to BK, so he can have a treat with his girlie on the way to kick ass in a 50-miler tomorrow. Sad that I can't be there too, but this social butterfly has too much else going on this month, and this sty of a house ain't gonna clean itself! Bunch of Relay donations piled in, woot! Holea B at NSS. Pet time. Sunshine. Silent house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment