Friday, May 1

Nutrition: I was SUPER hungry today.
  • 515a-eggs, side pork, Brussels sprouts, Slawsa, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 745-Larabar
  • 9-pork jerky, apple
  • 1115-summer sausage w/ rice crackers, LB
  • (1245p-5.5m run)
  • 2-rice crackers, summer sausage, LB
  • 6-eggs, beef hot dog, Brussels sprouts, Slawsa, toast, decaf w/ CM, apple w/ SB

Sleep: 7 hours in bed, 10p-5a, 50% quality. In late due to hubs, slept like crap, flipping constantly (or so it felt), and woke early, naturally. Got up feeling surprisingly good, though!

Healthy Movement: Body feels mostly great; hamstring tight spot is non-existent. Left shoulder hurt all day; maybe I was sleeping on it weirdly ? Feeling some fatigue, mostly mental. Tired from the short night, and a hard-on-the-brain work day. Considered skipping my planned run, but then got angry that my unwanted job would yet again take away time with friends doing my hobby: NO I DON'T THINK SO. Ran the bike trail with BK, and he led me to a a delightfully quiet little patch of peace at a tiny park I've never seen. I shall have to return there again, as it was pure silent perfection, much like the bliss spot down at GLSP that I want to live in for all my days. We ran hard (okay, FINE: I ran hard, BK only coasted), and once again the legs were great but the lungs were working pretty hard. That's what I need to keep doing, though, or else I'm going to be a dropped pacer, and that's going to take all the fun out of it! Stretched thoroughly afterward, calves & left hip, which tightened up a teensy bit throughout the afternoon, as did that left hamstring, but nothing like it was earlier in the week.

Fun & Play: Super productive work day. Can get a lot done when I buckle down & focus. (Even when I don't really focus - as long as I don't have extra interruptions besides the ones I provide myself!) BK chitchat. Dad chitchat, logistics for tomorrow. Fetch with pets. Reading. Writing with my soft, sweet, adoring Clyde in my lap. Going to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment