Wednesday, April 8

Nutrition:
  • 330a-some mixed nuts.
  • 5-eggs, side pork, Brussels sprouts, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 9-half LB
  • 1045-half LB
  • 1215-tuna w/ HB egg & mustard on rice crackers, apple, LB
  • 4-leftover jerky, leftover Renola
  • 6-pork roast, toast, fruit

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 930p-445a, 69% quality. Woke h/s/g at 330a, up for bathroom, water, few mixed nuts. Guessing this was prompted by a sizable amount of supper calories, as I noshed on mixed nuts while my spaghetti squash heated up and pretty well slathered my apple in SB. If not that, then I have no damned idea what. Was woken often from my dozing (by Clyde & Hank) until I gave up & got up.

Healthy Movement: Body feels great, actually. Logged my dose of SA chin work in class, and they felt better than they have in a long time. No time to run (too much work to do before my weekend getaway), and not much interest. Felt squats by mid-afternoon. Oof.

Fun & Play: Class. Walk to run success stories, and some new-year logistics with Mike. Productivity. Good coworker chats. Mini-vacation time! Packing and logistics and to bed early. This will be my first weekend off since the NSS Xmas party in early February.

No comments:

Post a Comment