Wednesday, April 29

Nutrition:
  • 515a-eggs, chicken sausage, Brussels sprouts, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 745-pork jerky
  • 930-half Larabar
  • (10-Dustin session)
  • 1115-half LB
  • 1230p-pork roast, yam, LB
  • 330-apple, LB
  • 6-pork rinds w/ guac, SB&J toast, decaf w/ CM

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 9p-5a, 62% quality. Woke often: 11p when hubs came home; 2a h/s/g but fell back easily; 330a but fell back easily; dozed 430a onward. Got up feeling okay.

Healthy Movement: Back of left knee is still weirdly tight, somehow part of the hamstring but nothing up the chain feels off; also hurts to hang in a deep squat. Something is obviously inflamed, though I don't know why. Bit of squat soreness, but not major. Left shoulder is not worse. Angry guts today, not liking that one bit. Session went well; nothing stellar, but things felt solid, so there's that. Hamstring tightness abated somewhat after session. Still, didn't feel up to the usual Wednesday night trail run.

Fun & Play: Class. Session, with different people, a fun change. Coworker chitchat. Lunch w/ BK & AS again. Productivity. Fetch & reading outside on a gorgeous spring evening. Made all of my Relay luminaria (...far too many).

Stress Management: I just discovered my CPR & my group fitness certifications expire this summer. Crapsticks, do I let them expire? Do I take on the cost myself? Do I ask TS to pay for any of it? Do I ask NSS? And while I'm ad it, do I renew my CMA? Do I ask DBB to pay for any of it? Nothing is exceptionally expensive on its own, but all of it together adds up to something like $700. Oof. And: eff.

No comments:

Post a Comment