Wednesday, April 22

Nutrition: I have carton full of farm-fresh eggs in the fridge at work. I've forgotten them there for like three straight days. So no eggs for breakfast today thanks to my forgetfulness, and none again tomorrow: killing me.
  • 5a-pork roast, veg, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 8-LB
  • 945-hot cereal w/ Renola
  • 1245p-pork roast, veg, yam, LB
  • 4-LB
  • (515-7m trails)
  • 715-salad w/ balsamic, toast, apple w/ SB

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 9p-445a, 91% quality. No, more like 81%. I was wide awake (& cranky about it) until at least 10p, but slept soundly & woke naturally.

Healthy Movement: Body feels pretty great, no aches in the class warm-up besides a TOUCH of squat soreness. Run was okay; used Heidi's awful-sounding lungs to walk all the hills, but I enjoyed the breaks myself. Still, much better shape than last Wednesday, legs weren't half as heavy.

Fun & Play: Class. Relay fundraiser. BK break time. Slight dose of work productivity. Lunch with both BK & AS; hilarity always ensues with those two together, boys being smartass boys. Plans with Amy for Sunday, and we are going to eat at Paleos!! Time in the woods with my sweet friend Heidi. A silent night at home with my sweet boy Hanky.

No comments:

Post a Comment