Wednesday, April 1

Nutrition:
  • 515a-eggs, breakfast sausage, Slawsa, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 930-hot cereal w/ coconut butter
  • 1245p-pork, apple, toast, Larabar
  • (2-30min walk)
  • 3-LB
  • 5-LB
  • (515-7m trails)
  • 715-raw veg w/ guac, SB&J toast, chia bootch

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 915p-5a, 76% quality. Woke at 1a, fell back immediately. Woke at 3a, h/s/g, had to get up for bathroom & water, and took ages to fall back: monkey mind + sore back. Pretty high pulse when I got up, becoming common in the past few stressy days/weeks/months.

Healthy Movement: Lower back is redonk tight, bothersome overnight. Could even feel it while logging a few pulls during class, what? Did some VERY gentle easy stretches, nothing that would antagonize it. It felt good to sit whenever I could, but only in certain ways. Joined the 30-minute company walk arranged for 2pm, even though I was already behind on month-end stuff (somehow when you announce you're quitting, everyone wants to talk to you!), and it felt like it loosened up my back somewhat. The run with Heidi went better than I expected, as the back allowed it, and loosened up a lot more by the end of the run. When I slid into BK's booth at 930am break, I could not have moved more like an old lady. By lunch, I was just moving carefully. By the time I got home, I wasn't thinking about it at all - significant change!

Fun & Play: Class. Relief of telling. Lovely reactions from all of my lovely people. BK chitchat. Walk with my BB! Run with HH. Nature. Fetch with happy pooches. Feeling more relief.

Stress Management: Told my team. Difficult, and tears, and etc, but of course everyone is very happy for me. I hope that I can start losing the many physical manifestations of that stress now. I can't believe how freaking sensitive I am, it's so damned frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment