Tuesday, April 21

Nutrition: My day was thrown with a PWO meeting. Crap timing. Supper at the new restaurant in town, where my salad might have consisted of 200 calories. Fuck that. 
  • 5a-fried egg sandwich w/ cheese, chicken sausage, Brussels sprouts, coffee w/ CM
  • 830-Larabar
  • 11-apple, olives
  • (12p-Dustin)
  • 115-LB
  • 315-pepitas, apple
  • 6-shrimp & spinach salad, iced tea

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 9p-445a, 55% quality. Yes, definitely that horseshit. First I had to get back up at 930p, right when I should be out cold, to let the barking dogs back inside, as the hubs didn't hear them. Then I kept waking up, starting at 3a. Hanky was up & at 'em at 4a, doing his best to whine me awake. I was, but I kept trying to doze back. UGH UGH UGH.

Healthy Movement: Feeling pretty stellar. Still some left-shoulder crank, of course. Session was okay, things felt heavy and the left shoulder was fine during bench right up until my last set, the stupid little mofo.

Fun & Play: Class, including BK smartassery during it! Coworker chitchat & laughter. Boston memories, as today is my 1-year anniversary of crossing that finish line. Session.

Supper with Mike and Dustin for final details, where nothing could've been better. They'll pay me what I need (less than I'm worth, but it's what they can afford, and it's truly all that I NEED), they'll use me for everything I'm capable of, I will be dressing like them (so I could be doing accounting in YOGA PANTS, bitches!!), my schedule shall be ideal, just zero red flags. And it was fun! It's nice to have two bosses with whom I'm uber-comfortable, making jokes and being silly, and yet super serious about success. I'm just so very full of love for them & what they do, and I can hardly believe I will get to do this job. Like, literal tears of happiness for doing what I love, at a place I love, with people I love. Bliss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment