Thursday, April 9

Nutrition: All the shortcuts! Imma eat nothing but for the next two days, too.
  • 5-eggs, side pork, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 8-apple, mixed nuts
  • 930-Larabar 
  • 1130-chocolate super cookies
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 130-chews
  • 230-banana, pork jerky, bootch
  • 5-apple chips
  • 6-hot dog

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 845p-445a, 87% quality. Solid until woken by Hankypank.

Healthy Movement: Serious squat soreness. Weird, how about never impacts my session, though. My session was fucking awesome! Killed my pull-ups, killed my deadlifts, totally fine with the two failures that I did have. Also, bonus points: I cracked a callous, drew blood, and Dustin had to scrub the bar & the rings. Badass! Left neck/shoulder a little tight & cranky as the day went on, sometimes sharp. Perhaps my rather kippy ring pulls are basically causing the same as the muscle-up trouble. Gah. 

Fun & Play: Hubs chitchat. Vacation loading! NSS! Session! Heading to my long weekend. Race excitement. Race logistics. Watching BK's gears turn as he contemplates these logistics. Crazypants friends of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment