Thursday, April 23

Nutrition: At the fashion show, the mashed potatoes tasted way too delicious to be plain, but I ate them anyway, decided I might as well test me some buttah. I picked the breading off my chicken that simply couldn't have been grain free, and was fried, in what must have been soybean oil. Jesus fuck it's annoying: I had specified no grains, no dairy, no soy, and it seems that the only thing that went through to the kitchen was "gluten-free" and that's it. UGH PEOPLE. Anyway. Dairy test commenced. We'll see, but I have little hope.
  • 615a-pork roast, yam, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 10-LB, apple
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 130-LB, apple chips, bacon jerky
  • 330-LB
  • 6-chicken, carrots, mashed potatoes 

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 930p-6a, 84% quality. Solid, until the pooch, as usual, began prancing, but I managed to fall back. Got up refreshed.

Healthy Movement: Aching lower legs getting out of bed, slight bit of the left core ache. Interestingly, the shoulder is MUCH improved - never even thought about it yesterday. This means my beloved bench is not making it worse (YAY!) (though it is being affected-BOO). Decided to run through today's session as per usual, and see if it gets worse, which will tell me very clearly that it's the kip. Felt the shoulder somewhat by 330p, though better than last week. SA chin work went better, did only wrist-assisted SA chins, and while they've gone backward from my high of 5 (at 3), they are better than I thought.

Fun & Play: Silly coworkers. Good meeting, airing out all grievances. Session w/ Timmy. A meeting w/ Timmy. LAPW fashion show: pictures with my mama, a winning silent auction bid that will become Hop's birthday gift, much silliness & joking with the other models, so many friends in the audience, clothing that I loved showing off. Like, jeans that fit fantastically! I may have to go back and buy them...at only $100...oof.

No comments:

Post a Comment