- 6a-eggs, breakfast sausage, Slawsa, toast, coffee w/ CM
- (12p-Dustin session)
- 130-turkey & pork & cheese on toast, LB
- 4-bit of coconut butter
- 6-raw veg w/ salsa, apple w/ SB
- 7-mixed nuts
Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 915p-545a, 79% quality. Woke at 3a h/s/g, got up for bathroom, water, and - some race chews! Figured I need simple carbs, but not a lot, so a little 100-calorie dose is about perfect. Plus, I have a huge supply of them and no plans to run any distances requiring them any time soon.
Healthy Movement: Body was significantly better in the morning. Still a touch of the tight low back, but not so limiting like yesterday. Went into session thinking nothing would need modifying, gave Dustin a look of pure disgust when he asked if I was okay starting deadlifts at 135; and he kept them light anyway. The back let me do everything, nothing I did seemed to make it crank, but by the end of the hour, it was back to being redonk tight. Come on! Stayed tight all afternoon, and I thought teaching class would be awful, but it actually helped it to loosen up, and by the time I got home it was a lot better. Still there, though.
Fun & Play: Sleeping in. Hubs time in the AM. Deer on the first tree line. Facebook official! Shared the news on FB so NO MORE SECRETS! Session w Timmy & the hilarious Dillon. Many lovely messages. Chitchat with BK, hubs, Britt, BL, yay! Fetch with pooches and snuggles with Clyde.
Stress Management: Feeling relief at telling, and gratitude at all the kind words, but also feeling the fear of change. So, let me dump it out and I can move on:
- I will make less money.
- So I'll also spend less. I know that I can cut back in many areas, just takes a little effort.
- It'll be a great puzzle, a challenge to make the numbers work!
- I will have little, maybe even no, vacation time.
- I mostly only need a few long weekends, and I can easily rejig my hours at both jobs to make up those hours.
- I can ensure my vacation savings also funds a missing half-paycheck. And, since the hubs & I have busy seasons, I can designate the bonus money specifically to cover this.
- I will stop putting money into retirement, for the first time in my adult working life.
- It will be temporary, because I will not let this slide longer than it needs to.
- If I'm SANE because my job isn't trying to kill me, then I'll be healthier longer and not need as much for retirement. Heh.
- I will miss the luxuries of TS.
- I don't need all of the luxuries. And hey, some things may be good for me: no free coffee may benefit my adrenals, yo.
- I will miss my peeps.
- I will be with my other peeps, and I will still have time for my favoritest peeps.
- I will have to learn new stuff & feel like the dumb new kid for a while, probably like an outsider.
- I am tired of the stuff I'm doing anyway!
- I am an outsider, and it's okay to be. That doesn't mean I'm not loved & welcomed.
- I will miss my class.
- I just will. I don't know how to get around this one.