Thursday, April 16

Nutrition: Man, I couldn't stop eating this morning. Would seem like stress eating, but my guts really were churning. Weirdness.
  • 545a-fried eggs & cheeze sandwich, coffee w/ CM
  • 845a-Larabar
  • 945-hot cereal w/ Renola, coffee w/ CM
  • 1130-LB
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 130-pork roast, toast
  • 630-fried eggs sandwich w/ cheeze, jalapeƱo bacon jerky, LB
  • 1130-LB

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 945p-530a, 90% quality. In late because whoa, the hubs was actually home, then solid as a rock. Except after 130a, every time I woke & rolled over, I worried that I didn't have time for a nap before BK showed up at the aid station. That's a super-delayed dream reaction!

Healthy Movement: Stiff lower legs & joints, but improved with movement. I'm sad to have such a clear connection between the aches & running. The 11 days off running left me feeling physically amazing, but also mentally lonely & missing my friends & nature. I need it, and I need my body to let me have it. Please please please!

Session was SO MOTHERFUCKING AWESOME. Pull-ups were cake, easy like swinging on a swing, and I hit 20. TWENTY RING PULL-UPS! ME!!

Fun & Play: Sleeping in. Hubs time. BK chitchat, including break time, to save my sanity amidst the morning of stress; he made me laugh, and all was well again. Session including HB silliness. Chitchat with HB, BL, MB, SW: my friends, my beloveds, my reasons for happy. A delightful class with enthusiastic, upbeat participants. A quiet night at home with so little to do RANOW that we fetched, we read in the sunshine, we snuggled with a book on the couch, all the critters & me. Peaceful bliss. 

Found (on FB) a Zumbro runner I've been talking about, impressed at his great attitude when he dropped out, and so I sent him a message telling him so. Why not? Such little kindnesses make the world a better place. 

Stress Management: Bad data. How do I find good data? How do I accomplish the work I need to accomplish when I have to waste HOURS OF MY DAY looking through bad data? So frustrating, and so certain it wasn't bad data so much as my lack of education. I was ready to find my resignation form and change the damn date to tomorrow. If only it wouldn't hurt my people, it would be worth considering. But my session turned my brain around, and while the afternoon was still full of frustrations, at least progress was made. And yes, it was my lack of knowledge on data flow that caused all the wasted hours. Thanks, July 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment