Sunday, April 5

Nutrition:
  • 615a-SB&J French toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 915-mixed nuts
  • 11-bacon jerky, apple, Larabar 
  • 230-ribs, grilled cheeze, tomato dressing, LB
  • 645-spaghetti squash w/ tomato sauce, toast, apple w/ SB

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 930p-6a, 87% quality. Again woke when the hubs came home, I think 130a, but fell back easily and was pretty solid. Woke naturally and felt rested.

Healthy Movement: Had me some pull-up & push-up mania at NSS today. 5 pulls + 5 pushes every 20 minutes. For nearly 7 hours, so I hit a total of 100 each, every single one of them was perfect, beautiful form. Then 1 on the rings at home, and another push-up, just because 101 is way more fun!

Fun & Play: Time for reading & coffee in the morning. NSS which included a visit from the Ericksons. Pull-up badassery. Productivity & fun little tasks at NSS. Hubs time. Chores done. Pet time. Reading time. Quiet home time.

Temperance: One last push of work here, 3.5 days this week, and then I get a GLORIOUS BREAK. Thursday afternoon I head to Zumbro, Friday & Saturday I'll be up all night for the party in the woods, and then a Sunday rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment