Sunday, April 26

Nutrition: ZOMG WHUT I ordered normal food off a menu, for the first time in over 4 years. Too cool. Surely too much sugar for me at once, expecting a reaction, which sucks. I couldn't resist the pancakes though, and I'm glad I didn't: they were GD delicious!
  • 630-fried egg sandwich w/ Slawsa, Brussels sprouts, chicken sausage, coffee w/ CM, SB&J toast
  • (8-lifting session)
  • During-some dry-roasted salted cashews 
  • 10-coffee
  • 11-Larabar, bootch
  • 1230p-chicken wings, pumpkin pancakes w/ maple syrup, fruit, crackers w/ guacamole, iced tea
  • 6-muffin, LB

Sleep: 8.75 hours in bed, 930p-615a, 91% quality. Um, no sir, you are quite mistaken! Woke h/s/g at 1a, but managed to fall back. Then Hank barked repeatedly at something outside at 2a; I just kept yelling at him to shut the fuck up until he did. Then at 4a, I thought I heard the doorbell ring & scampering dogs; wide awake, I pulled out an ear plug to listen...nope, I hear a dog licking her [grubby] paws, so that was a dream I guess. At 5a, Hankypank began his trotting back & forth, but I was far too tired to get up, and fell right back until I woke naturally. I mean, seriously, what the hell was all of that?! What if it was the next night and getting up at 5am is my only option, what kind of pile would I be?! Ugh.

Healthy Movement: Extremely tight lower legs upon getting out of bed, better once moving. Some of the all-over ache and fatigue that I was expecting on Fri/Sat. Hm, I drank almost no water yesterday, could that be it? Lifting went pretty well, things felt better than last week, so I did just a week bit more, but didn't go nuts. Sat in a car for 4 hours of my day, in order to hang with Amy: totally worth it!! We went walking for nearly 4 miles. Definitely wanted to run, but walking & chatting in nature with a bestie was enough. 

Fun & Play: Happy cats getting outside in the morning sun. Breakfast dessert. A solid strong workout. Driving to see Amy with the cruise set at 78, drinking coffee from my new Wonder Woman mug, catching up on old MBMaM podcasts. Eating at a restaurant like a normal person! Shopping for new-job clothes, eeee! Hiking & chatting. Caribou & chatting. Realizing we have discovered the perfect spot for future meet-ups! BKSP plans made for tomorrow. Hubs-home-soon plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment