Monday, April 20

Nutrition: I managed to eat 4 Larabars today. I should be slapped. 
  • 5a-eggs, chicken sausage, Brussels sprouts, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • (6-2.62m run)
  • 715-LB
  • 1030-LB
  • 1230p-tuna w/ mustard & rice crackers, LB
  • 4-LB
  • 6-salad w/ tomato dressing, apple w/ SB

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 9p-445a, 88% quality. Sound & solid, but alarm woke me. Bah.

Healthy Movement: I ran on a MONDAY MORNING, before work. And didn't even ruin my hair! 2.62 miles in honor of the Boston Badasses. I'm so very happy not to be one of them. BK didn't want to run, and the weather made me soft enough to say no to solo trails after work. Right forearm has one oddly sore muscle, left shoulder is still crank but a bit improved.

Fun & Play: A crisp morning run with Greg. Silliness w/ coworkers. FB fun. Tracking my Bostoners, DQ killing it right dead, Julie as consistenly fast as always, and Shawn having a happy race. Lunch w/ BK. Long chats with two coworkers. 

Stress Management: Very fearful of TS future. I don't know how to reassure my people that they shouldn't feel the same. I don't even know how I'd be reacting if I weren't on my way out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment