Friday, April 17

Nutrition: I need to get back on track with my food at home. I'm taking alllll the shortcuts.
  • 515a-fried eggs sandwich w/ cheeze, coffee w/ CM
  • 8-LB
  • 1030-LB
  • 1230-chef salad, LB
  • 330-meat sticks
  • 445-LB
  • 7-pork roast, apple chips

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 915p-5a, 50% quality. Not that bad, closer to 70%. Up at 1115p when the dogs barked, repeatedly, at something(s) outside. Enough so that I brought my pepper spray canister when I got up to investigate. Hubs wasn't home. While I was up, I realized I was h/s/g, so I also ate, and drank some water. A few hours solid, then a few hours of sketchy sleep. And a prancing Hankypank, promptly at 445a. UGH. Low energy in afternoon. Almost left NSS early to nap but I didn't want to have to work over the weekend. 

Healthy Movement: Aching. Lower back a bit strained after yesterday's deadlifts, upper back tight after All The Pulls, left shoulder extremely bitchy, and just plain tired thanks to crap sleep. I was going to do some 100-chin-up foolishness in today's class, but all this aching changed my mind. I can be smart, sometimes. Anyway, no one showed to class, so there ya go! Sat all afternoon at NSS. Running stupid-early with BK tomorrow.

Fun & Play: A slow-moving morning to account for the crap sleep. A fun little learning session on the DC system so I better understand...a job I'm leaving in three months. Well, whatever, it was still pretty interesting. Lunch with MB, DS. Afternoon at NSS was silent, which isn't how I like it, but very productive. Running plans. Sent a FB message to another Zumbro person, the winner's girlfriend, to say it was nice to meet her and congrats on keeping up with the wild pace, because why not? BK chitchat on Zumbro, me specifically feeling like I can definitely improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment