Wednesday, March 11

Nutrition:
  • 5a-eggs, peppers, sausage, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 745-Larabar
  • 945-Renola w/ CM, coffee w/ CM
  • 1245-hot dogs, apple w/ CB, LB
  • 3-LB
  • (515-7m trails)
  • 7-salad w/ avocado, toast

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 9p-445a, 89% quality. Woke a little easier than yesterday, but still rough.

Healthy Movement: Body feeling pretty great! A week ago I was happy to not-run because it was -5F. And today? GLORIOUSLY GORGEOUS 55F and sunny and melty and incredibly lovely. Heidi & I had all the fun out at LCSP, splashing through the mess, giddy children bustin' outta school on a spring day. I swear that it was the BEST run evah. Went home muddy, wet, exhausted, blissed out.

Fun & Play: Class, during which one woman said, "It feels better when it's heavier," in reference to a 16kg row vs a 12kg row -- bliss! Quick-fix for Dustin that was easy for me, super helpful for him. Lunch w/ BK. Chitchat w/ LT & my BB. Productivity. Pushing back on some work stupidity, with the eye of making it easier for the next poor soul. The amazingly delightful outing in the woods. Quick dose of hubs time before he jetted off for a weekend of racing. Silly wet, muddy, lovable pets.

Stress Management: If not for the light at the end of the tunnel, I'd be having an absolute, complete, total, utter meltdown right about now. Stupid decisions, completely unrealistic expectations, uncompromising deadlines, and FOR WHAT. I would be filled with raging Hulk anger if this was my long-term outlook. A fetal-position desk doesn't sound like nearly enough to save me from this position; I would also need padded walls and a strait-jacket to prevent me from harming others.

No comments:

Post a Comment