Tuesday, March 31

Nutrition:
  • 230a-half Larabar
  • 545-eggs, breakfast sausage, Slawsa, toast, coffee w/ CM, half LB
  • 10-Larabar
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 115-pork jerky, apple, LB 
  • 4-banana
  • 630-raw veg w/ guac, grilled cheeze, half bootch

Sleep: 9 hours (!) in bed, 830p-530a, 83% quality. Woke at 230a h/s/g, got up for bathroom & water & half a Larabar, otherwise solid. Woke naturally. Glad I went to bed so early, as I got up feeling quite good.

Healthy Movement: Body feels fine. Slight tightness in left core. Session went okay, probably should consider it to be stellar given my stress level, but of course any backsliding angers me. Low back tightened up throughout the day, to VERY tight by supper. Ugh. Hi, stress! Did just a few extra bonus pulls during class and at home, but they didn't come easily today so I didn't push. I trust that in two little weeks, after tax season and after the massive cheerleading fun of Zumbro, I will return to feeling like I can conquer the world. Looking forward to it!

Fun & Play: Caribou for me & for Timmy. Session. Convo done: relief. Snippets of chitchat with BB & BK & LT. Class with Rose. Fetch outside in the sunshine. Silence and time to just be, with my kitteh Clyde snuggling up every chance he had.

Stress Management: First thing this morning, my awful convo was rescheduled to later. BLARGH. So I spent much of another day feeling knotted up, especially tough after a team discussion of this year's goals. But my convo with TC went well, and she seemed very grateful for the long notice. We informed one of my direct reports who I'm a bit concerned is close to quitting himself, and then I will tell the rest tomorrow, after her lead is informed. So I still have some difficult conversations to face, but I think each one will get a little easier, because each one brings me closer to what I want, what I really really want (couldn't resist).

No comments:

Post a Comment