Tuesday, March 3

Nutrition:
  • 445a-eggs, breakfast sausage, Brussels sprouts, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 815-LB
  • 945-apple w/ SB, coffee w/ CM
  • 1130-LB
  • (12-Dustin session)
  • 130-tuna w/ mustard on rice crackers, apple, LB, bootch
  • 530-LB
  • 630-Cobb salad, decaf

Sleep: 7 hours in bed, 930p-430a, 74% quality. In late due to an overly-chatty husband. Solid but woke at 4a to a dancing jerk of a Hank dog. I need more sleep than this. Happy life events are energizing me today, but I shall crash if this sleep situation doesn't improve soon.

Healthy Movement: Some left-foot crankiness, some aching left core. Both can be solved with more sleep. Session was pretty good, but dearest upper body, what is your sad dealio?!

Fun & Play: FB silliness. BK chitchat & break time. Amazon orders o' fun (new foods! WW pants!). Plotting my NSS talk/proposal, and feeling confident about it. And having the supper go swimmingly, beautifully, near-perfectly. My freaking dream job is in the works, like FOR REAL yo! It's going to happen. I am beside myself! Hence: BB chitchat, BK chitchat, HH chitchat, and plotting how to make it LT & HB chitchat on the down-low as well. My besties must know this news!

Temperance: I wish I had shown more passion rather than dimming my light tonight. I mean, I got the basics across, but I wasn't really & truly open & vulnerable in telling them just how much they mean to me, NSS means to me, this job, the fact that ALL I CONTROL in my world is how I spend my time. I want need that time to be spent in a worthwhile place, and there is absolutely no business that means more to me than NSS. Why is it so hard to say that?

No comments:

Post a Comment