Tuesday, March 24

Nutrition:
  • 5a-eggs, breakfast sausage, Slawsa, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 815-Larabar
  • 1015-apple, half LB
  • 1145-half LB
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 130-carnitas, yam
  • 530-LB
  • 630-salad, carnitas, toast, SB&J dinner roll 

Sleep: 7.25 hours in bed, 930p-445a, 75% quality. In too late like a dummy. Woke at 3a, h/s/g, struggled to fall back, and was interrupted at 415a. Bah.

Healthy Movement: Glute/ham sore from the run, entire backside sore from the deadlifts. Ugh. Improved with movement, but not as much as I'd like. Session went really well, other than pulls again. Gravity, you can kiss my ass! Frustrated by these going backward.

Fun & Play: Early-morning hubs time. Crew planning for Zumbro. (Damn, is BK ever lucky to have me, I'm amazingly helpful!) Session. Productivity. Chat with CR, Timmy. Class. Time to read.

Stress Management: Meeting with my lead in which I said nothing. I have decided to say nothing until all my details are wrapped up, which has not yet happened. I know they WILL, but I shouldn't get ahead of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment