Thursday, March 5

Nutrition: The hot cereal I found approximates oatmeal in taste & texture (though not in macros). It's freaking delicious! I even wrote a review on Amazon, which I normally never do. 
  • 530a-breakfast sausage, Slawsa, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 8-Larabar
  • 930-hot cereal w/ raisins, coffee w/ CM
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 130-tuna w/ mustard & rice crackers, apple
  • 545-Kind Strong bar
  • 630-veg w/ guac, chicken w/ mustard 

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 845p-515a, 92% quality. FINALLY catching up!

Healthy Movement: Body slightly tight, left foot still a little crank, but minor; just keeping tabs on it. Kicked ass in session. Deadlift PR, and felt like I had some in the tank to do another rep for both sides; just didn't want to push (because the right side was redonk twisty & slow). Walked out feeling amazingly badass. Logged 41 pulls/chins at class, primarily SA chin work & dead-hang wide-grip pulls, to hit 100 total. Easy today, figured I would load 'em up!

Fun & Play: Sleeping in. Big gorgeous amazing inspirational MOON. Caribou from Timmy. Love notes & treats to my peeps. Break with BK. A message from miss Shannon! Session, which included a Holea lift. Hubs time, talking through expected pay cut impact. 

Stress Mangement: Dustin commented that I'm handling stress really well lately, and I immediately responded, "Maybe because I'm getting rid of it?" Because I am! I can handle the TS overload now, because there is a bright light at the end of the tunnel - and for once, it's not the light of an oncoming freight train, but an actual opening, an escape from the tunnel.

It's a beautiful bright light that I made!

Yes.
YES YES YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment