Thursday, March 12

Nutrition:
  • 515a-eggs, peppers, sausage, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 830-Larabar
  • 10-LB, coffee w/ CM
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 115-beef hot dogs, apple, LB
  • 4-jerky
  • 630-salad, toast, apple w/ SB

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 930p-515a, 60% quality. Enjoyed a 1030p bark-fest by Lexi, spazzing over something outside. Hubs wasn't home and normally the barking then SUPER freaks me out, but there could have been a serial killer standing at the foot of my bed, and I still couldn't possibly wake up enough to do anything besides yell at her to shut up. After that, solid. Woke naturally at 5a.

Healthy Movement: Feet & ankles ache (feeling the messy trails), body a bit stiff all over first thing, but all got better with movement. Left toe tendon angered again, better inside shoes. Pretty effing fantastic session: deadlift rep PR + easy pull-ups = happiness! Also a PR in the Holea lift, and she scooped ME up for an extra-large dose of silliness. More sitting than a normal day, productive afternoon meeting (they exist!) and writing at home. Body continued to feel solid despite the deadlift beastliness, except that my SA chin work was nearly non-existent because it felt tough as nails.

Fun & Play: Slow, leisurely morning. Good news from HH. Break with BK to talk all things running. Coworker silliness. Super fun session. Great afternoon with a coworker, to whom I dropped hints of my pending news. Quiet (silent) night at home with the hubs gone.

Temperance: Devoted my evening to pushing my main Whole30 content over to the "real blog," so that the random internet traffic coming from W9 newsletters & etc will direct these complete strangers to what is worth their reading time, rather than to what is essentially an online journal. In my hunt backward for the W30 posts, I realized I have actually shared a lot of good nuggets over the many years of blathering. A lot of shit, too, of course, but if I took the time to transition allathat good stuff over there, I might actually build up a genuinely helpful little corner of the internet. I like that idea quite a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment