Sunday, March 8

Nutrition: I haven't eaten proper raw veg in DAYS. Terrible habit, must improve.
  • 6a-eggs, sausage, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • (9-powerlifting)
  • 1130-ham, eggs, potatoes, coffee (Trav's!)
  • 2p-Larabar
  • 315-jerky
  • 6-steak, potato, Renola w/ coconut milk

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 845p-545a, 86% quality - would've been bliss if that were 9 hours. (Thanks, DST!) Hanky woke me & wouldn't give up, or else I think I might've hit 9. I was super-dee-duper tired exhausted at bedtime.

Healthy Movement: Tight calves. Feeling pretty great. Logged a full All The Lifts workout, but everything was a bit tougher than I'd like it to feel. Focused on nailing technique and reminded myself this is about container-building. Sat & lazed like a sloth the rest of the day. Not even any bonus pulls, whaaaat?

Fun & Play: Chores productivity. Lifting with the hubs, who asked for a barbell-based program (!!), thinking we could then sell his Bowflex. Yay! Lunch with HB. NSS productivity. Sunshine & warm temps. GRILLING. Lots of hubs time.

No comments:

Post a Comment